Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do I Know If I Have A Bulging Disc In My Neck Neurosurgeon Says Neck Brace, Chiro Says No.?

Neurosurgeon says neck brace, Chiro says no.? - how do i know if i have a bulging disc in my neck

A year ago, woke up with a very stiff neck, waited for 2 weeks, to see doc. It gave me an MRI of the spine results: 2 herniated discs, 2 arched windows, osteoarthritis less damage to the nerve root, degenerative disc disease and diseases of the joints. My neck, shoulders (traps), seriously injured his arm, and numbness or tingling in my hand / fingers.
She received 1 epidural analgesia. 1. June (have) this year started to see my chiropractor 3 times a week.
In any case, I had an appointment. with my neurosurgeon Monday he will not prepare me for a chain (say how long). I said to my Chiro and disadvantages, it is, I do not understand why would. I need the ROM (range of motion) and not harsh my backup.
In addition, the neuro. from another epidural injection on 8 July.
So, if "I had similar problems or had to wear, because a wish from the diagnosis Brace, I know your views, or let me know when you might have or. I used 39, in order to be in good health!
Thank you and sorry for the long details .....

1 comments:

jcurriei... said...

A chiropractor is not, and MD.

Even if the neurosurgeon does not (which I do not say it is), do not have the right to a chiropractor.

Do not get me wrong, there are a number of chiropractic is, who really care about the health of their patients and are well concerned ... but for anyone three or more only charlatans who it for the money "just".

I even admit that there are people who have been "liberated" by D. classics that had restored their lives from a chiropractor and have examined the well-designed and carefully implemented and a series of adjustments.

But if a license or certificate MD said that the sun rises in the west, and told me, or chiropracticand the rise in the east, it would look more to the west at dusk.

For you, I advise that you need to enable the immobilization of his neck to heal. You can follow the chiropractic treatment plan, once difficult to remove. Why? So many horror stories about people after a council of chiropractic and are in a worse situation because it has serious medical problems, which also includes a first medical year, not wanting to miss.

That says everything ... If you have a second opinion on the medical treatment ... a physician. They will not call an electrician to repair a damaged water pipe, right?

Good luck!

Post a Comment