Monday, February 22, 2010

Eye Shine On Humans Please Help Me On My Poem?

Please help me on my poem? - eye shine on humans

It is a little disorganized right now. But tell me more ideas. help to solve, too. I compare the person I loved, but now a little ... You know, broke my heart. im not gonna say how. Please help me. unless you want to help, please go to another question.

You are like a sun
Always there, no matter what I do
Beautiful for the human eye,
You're like the sun
Coming out of the clouds
To Excel in my life dark, dark,
Your love is warm and bright
I hope they are not removed
Your love shines my body
He flies high
When they are done deep into the night light in my darkness
I hope that is the light that
But now comes the sun
It's a bit sad
The sun is not longer seems to me
I'm single
The world that I knew disappears,
That the sun
I lost the love I found
Somewhere in Heaven
Why melts my heart in two?
I know both
The sun has gone in my life
And left me alone in the rain

0 comments:

Post a Comment