Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hdmi To Composite Adaptor How Much Is All This Worth?

How much is all this worth? - hdmi to composite adaptor

I sell my Xbox 360 to move before an elite, but as an idea how I got to sell on eBay. If you do not know, try what you would pay for him to think if he would be interested (I'm trying to sell anything, I just want an idea)

Here's the list:

- Unclear Xbox 360 Premium (20GB HDD, no HDMI)

- 2 Wireless Controller

- All cables (composite / component, Ethernet and Power + scart adapter)

- Combined

- 1 Play and Charge Kit + Battery

- 8 Games:
You are in the film sealed + Xbox Live Vision Camera ()
Scene It? Box Office Smash + 4 buttons (sealed)
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (sealed)
SaiNT Row
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
GRAW 2
Lost Planet
Dark Sector

(all games are in perfect working condition with manuals used)

You mean I should sell in the Game / Gamestation place or sell the 360 and the games separately?

Tell me to appreciate the best plan of action. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment