Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interlocking Screws Should I Have My Tibial Nail Removed? Asymptomatic But Have Risks Of Bad Complication If Ang. Fracture Occurs?

Should I have my tibial nail removed? Asymptomatic but have risks of bad complication if ang. fracture occurs? - interlocking screws

In the middle of the 06 November a sustainable angle, comminuted, open fracture of the right TIB and IFF. This number was reduced the next day with titanium intra-medullary nail tibia, 1 p.m. to 2 a.m. proximal distal locking screw.

Proximal screws removed in March 2007, at the distance of 5 mm in the fracture, and the two distal screws removed to fill the 07 December because of their importance and pain.

I went with the bike, but I do not want to start mountain biking (cross country) not down, and riding trails. I still live in SW Queensland Outback, Australia, and my fear is that if another fracture in the angle of the leg suffered when the nail is bent but not broken, and no vascular impedance distal run by the party risks to lose his leg than I am about 7 hours (even with the flight surgeon on the road) instead of the Trauma! All studies I can see no report twisted nails are set by an external force!

I am now asymptomatic, running 40 miles a week and only charge the pain and cold. Council welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment